Montag, 8. Februar 2010

A sausage dog´s blood

On Saturday, you will be able to celebrate the final (at first) show done by Tanzbär Records. It´s a pity that Fabian, the dancing bear, is going to study in Berlin this year (although Berlin is the best city!). I got to know him and his label last year, we did the Carpathian-show in Sulzbach together and we even made a trip to Scotland in summer, so I can truly say that this would be a great loss for myself and of course for the "scene". It seems like a character trait of him to always keep an eye out for more special and alternative things like when he puts out records of bands I´ve never heard of before. And so, the show on Saturday also offers a lineup of very untypical bands (but nevertheless good ones!). So come to Regensburg, hang out at the "Alte Mälzerei" and have a good time celebrating the Tanzbär!
(Btw. I did an interview with Fabi as Tanzbär Records for my first fanzine-issue; I´m gonna publish it here soon, I just have to translate it)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen